Please join us at Clovis Community College Herndon Campus - Clovis, California for our November Luncheon Meeting with guest speaker Linda Van Kirk the Executive Director Central California SPCA Fresno County Humane Society, with her presentation titled "EmBARKing on a New Us".
*Guests and Non-Members Welcome*
Provided by our FCWCC Member- Ashley Stiles with Photography with Stiles.
Jene D'Ambrosio- D'Ambrosio Trading Inc.
Parm Binning and Trina Crispi- Kure Home Health
11:30am – 12:00pm: Check-in, Relationship Building, Lunch Served
12:00pm - 1:00pm: Program with Guest Speaker
MENU (Lunch optional):
Members: Lunch – $15.00
Members: No Lunch – $0.00
Non-Members: Lunch – $20.00
Non-Members: No Lunch – $5.00
(All payments must be paid online. If an error occurs when paying please clear your cookies and manually type in credit card information)
Ravioli with Asparagus & Prosciutto
Penne with Chicken Sausage
Tea and Water
Please register online by Sunday, November 13th.
No-shows or cancellations made after that date will still be responsible for the lunch payment.
If you have any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.
• Raised in the Central Valley and has been a resident of the Fresno area for 47 years.
• Acquired BS & MS degrees from the School of Agricultural Sciences & Technology at Fresno State.
• Business background includes many years of management with Pacific Bell in the field of engineering.
• Non-profit and fundraising background was acquired while being Fresno State’s Alumni Director for 10 years.
• For the past 22 years, she and her husband have built and managed an equestrian boarding facility that can accommodate up to 45 horses.
• Has been a long-time supporter and volunteer for the Central California SPCA
(CCSPCA) prior to becoming its Executive Director.
• Has been employed as the Executive Director of the CCSPCA since May 2011.
• Is currently owned by one 7 year old Labrador Retriever named “Chipper,” one 28year old Quarter Horse named “Prince,” one 27 year old Arabian horse named “Justice,” and one 9 year old cockatiel named “The Bird.”
"If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org"